Thursday, March 19, 2009

Have your cake & eat it too!

Melanie Halpert actually completed her personal challenge of "100 Classes in 100 Days" by doing 101 Classes in 90 days. She celebrates here with a well deserved cake, Melanie Richards (HappyTree founder & instructor), and instructor Albert Bissada.

She says:
"My experience at HappyTree Yoga Studio over the past year has been nothing short of extraordinary. Not only have I found my niche within a welcoming, nourishing community, but I have also transcended many self-limiting beliefs thanks to the excellent instruction I have received throughout my practice. When I reflect upon where I was when I first joined the studio and see where I am now, I am truly astounded by the transformation of my body, mind and spirit."

- Melanie Halpert
HappyTree member since October 29, 2007
279 Classes (& counting)

No comments:

Post a Comment